Also by Kristin Doner
Kristin Doner has been living and working in the San Francisco Bay Area for over 25 years, producing a diverse body of work. While at times the work seems unrelated, closer examination finds connections that bring additional layers of detail. Always working with her hands she has explored innovative ideas, pushing the boundaries of the making processes in ceramics and digital art.
- Adapted a hammer-and-anvil technique for making pinch-pots
- Designed a raku kiln allowing the piece to remain stationary during transition to reduction
- Turned digital photography into life-size abstract photo-sculpture
- Connected with her subconscious to make gesture paintings
- Sourced fingerprints to create digital abstract art
- Surface Pattern Design (request portfolio)