DIY Craft Supplies by Pissy Krissy
Who doesn’t love to make stuff? Here are ways you can get busy with my prints.
- Fabrics for home decor and apparel. Choose from rough and tough standards to gauzy shears and stretchy spandex.
- Buy swatches, fat quarters, yardage, or basic projects like cheater quilts and infinity scarves.
- Design a project yourself online using indie designer patterns with PissyKrissy prints.
Then order your choice of fabric printed with garment in your size, ready to cut and sew.
- Don't have the time to sew? Have someone else "sew-it-for-me".
- Wallpaper is a great craft supply, pre-glued/peal and stick, or unglued. Buy by the yard? Sure!
Need some ideas? Check out Cyndy's blog The Creativity Exchange for some easy ways "to add fun, beauty, and color in unexpected places."
- Gift Wrap is a versatile craft supply not to mention great for wrapping gifts!